We understand that instrumentation is critical for ensuring stable, accurate and reliable control of process. We offer following instrumentation services:
- Supply & Installation of Transmitters, Switches & Gauges for Pressure, Temperature Flow and Level application, Control Valves, on / off valves, Breather valves, Safety Valves, panels, junction boxes, cable laying & termination, perforated cable tray work, pedestal fabrication
- Supply & Installation of DCS and PLC systems, SCADA systems, hazardous area control systems, fire and gas systems and process installation, termination & commissioning of indicators, transmitters and controllers, valves & other field instruments.
- Supply & Installation including cabling, marshalling panels, instrument air/gas tubing and impulse piping work.
- Testing, calibration & loop checking through fully trained technicians with certified testing equipment.
- Specialist knowledge on industrial projects for material selection and procurement related to electrical & instrumentation.
- Ability to pre-fabricate instrument support & other fabrication work for control packages on or off site.
- Supply of Manpower like skilled Engineers, Technicians for shut down maintenance, installation and commissioning activities on deputation basis.
We provide commissioning assistance on all size projects by :
- Deputing Engineers, Supervisors, Instrument Technicians, skilled Fitters and Electricians with the relevant industry experience and competencies.
- Having people with experience in the commissioning of Instrument & Electrical control systems in a diverse range of processes within any environment.
- Provide documentation that is traceable to international standards.
- Analyzing P&I diagrams.
- Planning for resource and material.
- Scheduling the jobs.
- Getting Clearance/work permit from client.
- Execution of jobs like cable tray laying, cable laying, support fabrication, instrument erection, tubing etc., as per standards with qualified people.
- Loop Checking, hydro testing of pipes/airline by QA/QC engineers.
- Generating QA/QC reports.
- Submitting of progress report by day-to-day.
- Assisting for as built drawing
Pre-commissioning & Commissioning – Instrumentation/Rotary
- Pre commissioning of plant involves testing of cable polarity, rotation, system measurement, analog and digital loop checking etc..
- Post-Commissioning procedures were followed.
- The condition monitoring parameters for each equipment were checked and corrected to allowable safe limits. These readings were established as the base line for reference.
- The final test runs/load tests were conducted to confirm satisfactory performance.
AMC/ARC for Instrumentation
- Getting work order as per schedule from planning department.
- Getting work permit from engineer/production department.
- Execution of jobs like cable laying, fixing/removing of instruments, tubing jobs, laying cable trays etc..
- Generating QA/QC reports.
- Submitting of progress reports.
- Supply of experienced technician on manpower basis
- Carrying at calibration whenever required
- Ensuring front availability
Servicing of Control Valves
- Getting work permits from Client
- Removing of all type of control valves(ON/OFF valve, butterfly valve etc..)from process line.
- Dismantling of control valves.
- Changing of worn out parts/machining if required.
- Assembling of valves after inspection
- Stroke checking of control valves/calibration of positioners
- Fixing back to the service line
Calibration of instrument
- Calibration of all instrument (flow, pressure, temperature level)shall be carried out after the instruments.
- Instruments shall be calibrated as per the range given by clients.
- Calibration shall be done by using standard calibrators which shall be calibrated periodically by NABL certifying agencies.
- Calibration shall be made and handed over to clients
- If instrument error is more informing to clients
- Report generation
- Fully conversant with location and the type of job to be carried out.
- Clearly understands the scope of work and asses the requirement of resources required to complete the work in scheduled time.
- Preparing plan for execution of jobs and getting clearance/work permits/instructions from EIC.
- Execution of jobs includes execution of all preceding and connected jobs.
- Submitting periodical/stage wise work progress report.
- Disposal of surplus, unusable outside premises after completion of jobs.
- House Keeping
- Reconciliation of materials/return of surplus, unusable, free issue material back to store.
- Generating Inspection/QC report in the prescribed format.